Merry Christmas~!!

It's 25th of December today! So what's up?? Merry Christmas!!! Haha~ May all of your wishes come true and all the best! :) 
Well, I had an meaningful Christmas this year, I count down for Christmas with friends, then yeah! Met the artists of 阿炳心想事成 movie @ Cheras Leisure Mall.
Hmm... I was very excited when they came down for the escalator. 
Very very excited!! Especially when I met Royce! 
Haha~ As I said, he is one of my favourite DJ. 
And Wan Wai Fun too!! Haha I love this two DJ partners :D 
Well, the photos are here :) 


the brown colour shirt -- Royce! ♥

Those guests :)

Wan Wai Fun :) 

Teehee~ :P



Again is he! :P



Sign Session :) 

小华导演、Jeff 陈浩然、史史、雰雰 :) -- Royce is so cute x)

与雰雰和史史的合照!♥

阿炳、豆腐卜、颜江翰!:DD

Signatures of those guests ♥ 
And yeah! Ah Beng shook hand with me after done the signature on my book! 
This is quite a special Christmas present for me. Haha~ :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~