Wheee~~ Finally I've changed my blog song.
I really love Yiruma's piano pieces.
I feel peace when listening to them. 
I knew Yiruma's piano pieces from him. 
When the first time I got to know more about him. 
I learnt many new things and new informations from him too!
Somehow, I miss those days that people don't know I like him. 
Maybe I am just too obvious? 
This secret doesn't be a secret any more. 
I don't want to be like this. 
It's like, I'm a shameless girl. 
Maybe you don't agree with it, but I just feel so... *sigh =/

Comments

  1. try Kiss The Rain ^^ its from Yiruma too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi 前辈~!haha~ never thought you will visit here =P oh yeah i knew that song, the first song of him that I listened to =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really?! xD same here ler!!! love it so much ;) sure i will visit here de la~ XP u write de blog wor... must support support de ma~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah!! so nice right?? x) haha~ thought that not many ppl know my blog ._. thanks for supporting wor xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~