Hello My Friends!

Hey my dearest babe! This post is required by you. Haha I write this post for you. Touch huh? :P
How are you guys? Miss you all so much! 
Well, last night I just reached Penang at around 11.30pm. It was a night flight.
Felt so tired because sat too much x.x
Btw, I guess you guys are waiting for my photos, but so sorry to tell that, I'm now at Penang, and I don't have the USB nor card reader, so that I couldn't transfer the photos to the computer.
So I only can upload the photos when I'm back to KL. 
Please wait patiently :)
Well, I went to 6 places, and I'm lazy to describe about them. *sorry for my laziness x.x
The 6 places included Macau (the 1st stop), ZhuHai (not recommended to you guys for holidays ><), TaiShan (It's my grandpa's hometown =3), ShunDe, FoShan, GuangZhou (I think this is the shopping paradise), and HongKong (the last stop).
To be frank, ZhuHai is a bad place to travel around. The people there are in bad attitude!!! Dislike
And, things in GuangZhou is much more cheaper than in Hong Kong. I bought a pair of high heel  shoes for only RMB19, means RM9.50!! Cheap right? 
For me, Hong Kong is only a nice place to travel around, but not for shopping. Everything there is in very high cost! 
Photos tell stories. So guys, just wait for my photos patiently :)


*********************************************

我,
只是你的一个小小粉丝。
或许我的问候不算什么,
但我还是会替你加油的。
时间,
是绝对可以冲淡一切的。
我还想听见时常说笑的那把声音呢!:)
要坚强点!
加油!
Royce 陈志康 :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~