Last Post of 2011

Hey guys it's New Year Eve today!!
I guess many people going out to countdown with friends and family right? 
But, my house is always the place for me to countdown. 
Even Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year or whatever.
#ForeverAlone?? No, it's #ForeverFamily. Haha~ :) 
Well, 11 more hours then it's 2012. 
Yeah, next year. The important year for me. SPM year for every Form5s. 
OhNOOOOOO why time passes so damn fast?? :( 
I have to control myself from playing Facebook, from watching dramas. 
I MUST!! >< 
I must manage my time very well! 
I must put aside everything and just study study and study!!
I hope I can do it anyway... =.=
Hopefully I can do what I wish to do, I can get what I wish to get. 
Well, 2011, such a memorable year. 
A year that I had performance with my classmates, 
A year that I took part in singing competition,
A year that I met so many artist, 
A year that I went to China and Hong Kong, 
A year that I celebrated Christmas with friends. 
Yeah, many things happened in this year. 
These are all the memories that will be kept in mind forever. 
2011, I'll miss you :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~