The last week

Exams will start officially one week later. During exams weeks, we don't need to stay back for 11th period. Meaning that, I can't see him that often. After the final exam, here comes November, and he'll be very busy for doing preparation for SPM. So, I cannot disturb him any more. 
Moreover, holidays and SPM start at the same time. Then he's going to graduate, cannot see him any more after that. =((((( 
Anyway, there will be an annual dinner for Form5 students after SPM and I'm one of the AJK of this event. The in charged teacher said, only selected AJK will be going to the annual dinner. If I'm selected,  I must try hard to convince my mom for letting me attend the annual dinner!!! Maybe this is the last chance that we can spend our time together. I cannot, should not and must not miss it!!!! I should treasure the chances that I have. If not, I'll regret!! I don't want the feeling of regretful!! 

我很很很很很很讨厌离别的感觉!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~