Hari Malaysia Celebration

Today's first 3 periods was the Hari Malaysia Celebration. 
Well, I was performing for the drama, as a "kelefeh", to substitute PeiYing because she went for Chemistry Seminar.
I just joined the drama practice on Tuesday but luckily I was just a "kelefeh", so not that hard to memorise my scenes. 
Some of us got our costumes yesterday and I was like, o.o Do I really need to wear it? It really look like baju orang kampung. Sarung used as my tudung, and the real sarung like falling down x.x
During the rehearsal, I couldn't stop laughing on the stage. I felt funny when think of a malay girl with baju kurung, holding gun and joining the war. LOL
Btw, I think, because of this drama, my image all gone >< 
Just have the feeling somehow... Haha~ 


*thanks for your encourage! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~