PMR results came out yesterday, which was 23th Dec. This date was an important day for all of the PMR candidates as we had waiting for long long time. We was really couldn't wait for knowing our results. Well, I went to Maideen early in the morning and chit-chatted with Chin Yuen. He wore like a prisoner *haha just kidding :P Later then, Zhi Yong and Jin Chyuan reached as well. We went back to school due to some reasons X) We then chatted again. *haha chat is our hobby :)  I saw Jia Ying was walking toward us. *Hi :P  And then Yonger came. We chit-chatted while waiting the time to pass. Finally, it's time to take to result. FINALLY We took a deep breath and did some preparation before we going up to the class. At the staircases, I heard Samson said to Yonger that she got Straight A! OMG congratulations Yonger! :D I became more anxious as I entered the classroom. I got the slip from teacher with Jia Ying and Yonger's accompany. After I got the slip, I quickly saw whether I got B or other grades for any subjects. Luckily, my slip just printed A for all the subjects. OMG I GOT STRAIGHT A'S!!! It was really unbelievable!! I thought I can't get such a good results! Thanks God!! Then I went to yumcha with Yonger, Jia Ying and Pei Ying. *Ming Hui went back early.  This PMR results was the most perfect Christmas present. Congratulation to those who got straight A's and to those who got unsatisfied result, work harder next time. PMR isn't that important actually :) 
Oops! It's 25th of December!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Wish you guys all the best and may your wishes come true. Have a nice and memorable one :)  
*can't wait for tonight's Christmas Party :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~