Minor Outing

Oh My...!! I had a cramp on my right leg just at the moment I woke up. I don't know why, always have cramp on my right leg. It's painful, but still have to go for activity. Haha such a good girl huh =P
Well, I went to Leisure Mall to watch movie after my activity with my mom. 
Long time didn't have an outing with her. Alright, after having our breakfast, we went there and decided to watch The Fortune Buddies. I heard my friends saying that this is a very funny Hong Kong movie.

The Fortune Buddies
Maybe I was too tired, almost fell asleep during the quiet scenes. Then when the scene turn to the noisy one, I was awaken LOL -.- 
After the movie, we went to Starbucks and had our drinks. After all, Green Tea Cream Frappuccino is my favourite ♥


Green Tea Cream Frappuccino with Chocolate Chips ♥

After that, we wanted to do back. We walked by the stage besides Giant there and saw Yean 黄俊焰 and Lex 方贾为 there. I think they were having publicity for Yean's coming concert. 

He looks handsome. Isn't he? =P
The MC. Good looking too~ :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~