Good Day? Bad Day?

I don't know today was a good day or bad day. 
But I know that today was a very sweet day for one of my friends!! ♥ haha~
Well, my friends and I helped to decorate the backdrop for Sambutan Kemerdekaan. 
Then teacher in charged treated us Pizza Hut as an appreciation after that ♥ 
But then, it was raining heavily while we were having pizza. 
I intended to walk back home as didn't have transport. 
It was raining and I couldn't walk back home even if I got an umbrella. 
Okay, teacher was waiting in the Pizza Hut because she doesn't want to get sick,
and 7 of us wanted to go back to school. 
Thanks to the guys for running back to school in the heavy rain and took umbrella for us lol
My shoes and socks were soaked!! Felt so disgusting =X
The rain didn't seem to get smaller. 
So, I went to Yonger's house and asked dad to fetch me from there. 
Waited for him for about 1+ hour. Felt so tired...
So, good or bad day?? =( =) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~