DIE

When I saw the title, I thought of one of my teachers said, " Don't know how spell D.I.E." We were LOL when heard someone told us. xD
Okay, back to the topic. As you guys know, after Form 3 and Form 5 having their intervensi, it comes Form 4 monthly test. I really don't know how could I face the exams. Those subjects are too hard to understand. They're like, strangers for me. =\ I don't know them, but they know me. Scary~~~ And all of them are needed to memorise. I'm wondering I should brush up those subjects in this holidays or just let it. I don't even have the mood to study!!! Argh~!! I rather have PMR again than sitting for this monthly test... Really gonna die for the coming test :x 


Let's pray for Japan and other countries which hit by tsunami. May God bless the victims. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~