It's Over~~

First monthly test for Form 4, was finally over!!! 
But now, we all are worrying about our results, especially for Additional Mathematics.
I feel sorry and guilty to face my Add. Maths teacher :x

The few last questions, simultaneous equations, most of them I don't know how to solve. I even left one question blank!!!! It was BLANK!! OMG The first time I leave my paper blank! I think, my Add Maths teacher will feel very disappointed to me. Sorry, teacher. I don't know how to face you :'(
And so for other subjects. sigh* I think this is the worst exam I ever did.
Alright, stop talking about the monthly test. It's no use to talk about since it's over, right? Be happy~
*I think I'll cry when get the results. So, please do leave me alone if it is happen.



--sigh for the first monthly test-- 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~