You, 
are not replying my message. 
I already waited for your reply for more than 12 hours.
I bet you guys know what is the feeling for waiting someone's reply, aren't you?
I gave myself many excuses that why you didn't reply me. 
Because you were busy doing things?
Because your phone was out of credits? 
Because your phone has expired?
But I know all these reasons were just bluffing myself. 
是在自欺欺人,对吧?
Perhaps you don't wanna reply me because I'm annoying. 
But, I bet you know too, the feeling when ignored by someone you love. 
You'll feel hurt, you'll feel sad, and, 
you'll feel down (a.k.a emo) 
So, please, don't ignore me. Please....
I really do hope study can distract myself from thinking of you. 
but, I miss you all the time. 
I fail to do that. 
不管是忙碌或空闲,都会让我想起你。
You are just too special for me.
This is what always appeared in my mind, 
what if you leave the school? I gonna miss you very very very badly. 
我,真的,不想失去你。

Anyway, 
first monthly test will be on next week. 
And I'm still blogging at here. :x
I really have the mind of giving up this upcoming exam.
I tell myself all the time, 
although it's the first test, but it's important too. 
And I force myself for sitting in front of the study table to face all the reference books. 
But, I failed to do that.
I'll leave my study table after being with it for few minutes. 
I already expected that I won't get a good results for this test. 
So, mum, don't be shocked when you see my results. >< 
To those who are going to face the exam, all the best and goo luck!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~