Trip to Malacca & Port Dickson

Hey friends, sorry for updating late about my Malacca and Port Dickson trip. Well, I followed my cousins to Malacca on last Friday, 3rd Dec. We were sitting in the car and listening some musics, therefore, I slept in the car due to too comfortable. LOL. We reached Malacca at around 5pm then checked in to Mahkota Hotel. We stayed in a I-think-more-than-3-stars-hotel. It has two swimming pool, spa, playground and many more facilities. After settled down everything, we went out for our dinner. We dined in a Baba Nyonya Western House. I ordered one set of Dory Fish and a cup iced lemon tea for myself. After finished our dinner, we went to a nearby shopping centre to buy a float for my lil cousin due to my uncle has forgotten to bring for him. Later then, we went back to the hotel at around 11pm. It's time to show Shaun the Sheep! It's an animation with those adorable sheep. Although they communicate with each other by using their sheep language and don't know what they are talking about, but yet it's interesting. We slept at around 2am that night. *we're owl muahaha
Mahkota Hotel's Living Room 

The Swimming Pool 

Yummy Dory Fish
~Day 2~


We waked up early in the morning for spending more time to swim. We went to the hotel's cafeteria for having breakfast. Well, I don't think having buffet breakfast is worth it as I don't have appetite after waking up. So I was just having some breads, eggs and a cup of fresh milk. see?not worth it isn't? We decided to have a swim after having breakfast. But then we saw some staffs were cleaning the pool. We went to the reception counter and asked what is the time the pool will be opened? Then they said 10.30am. Ohmygoodness. We don't have the time to wait it okay? We have to checked out at 12 something, and need to pack up our stuffs, do you think less than one hour time enough for us to swim? Sigh* So we walked and looked around the hotel. We walked to another swimming pool and we saw some kids were swimming at there! A decision came to our  mind, that is let's swim! Don't bother the rule! Haha. We quickly went back to our hotel and changed our swim suits. Then, we went down again to the pool. The depth of the pool not that deep for me actually, it was just 1.2m deep. Haa! I found that I can swim without using a float or floating board! Yeah! I succeeded to learn how to swim without a tutor! This is what that called as sense of accomplishment. :) Good thing isn't going for long. When we were enjoying swimming very much, it started to rain. We forced to get out of the swimming pool. I really do hate rain on that moment. In the hotel, we quickly took our bath as we don't hope to get cold during this trip. Later on, we packed up all our stuffs and ready to check out. We put our luggages in the car and heading to Dream Box Karaoke at Dataran Pahlawan after checking out. We all having fun there.
The K room 


Around 3pm, we off to Port Dickson. We reached there at around 5pm. We found every hotels in Port Dickson for availability but all hotels have been fully booked. Since everyone was kinda hungry, we went to a seafood restaurant for dinner. We continued finding for hotel. Uncle said we were going to Avillion Hotel to see if there is still has empty room. If there is not, we have to go back to K.L. Hah! Luckily there left an empty room there. After everything is okay, we went to swim again. Luckily this hotel's pool doesn't have time limit. We can swim all the time even in the midnight. But the only problem is there is no towel provided after 9pm, you have to use your own. There was raining again when we were enjoying. *2nd time in a day. Can imagine that how 'lucky' we were? After going up to hotel room, we were hungry. We went out to buy maggie cup but we found that the kettle wasn't working! Awww... curse the kettle ><  Since there was already midnight, and we were not able to wait the maintainance any more cause we really tired and sleepy. So we straight away went to bed without waiting them.
My lil cousin bro standing on the steering.

My cousins and I 

~Day 3~
Sea view from our hotel room
Sea view from our hotel room (2)
Last day of the trip. Awww... Time really flies.. We waked up at around 9am that day, then having buffet breakfast again. We decided to go beach to play after breakfast but unfortunately, the sea water has been contaminated. So we have to go back hotel's swimming pool to swim. The pool was crowded with people, and we saw most of them were just wearing T-shirt and swim. Why don't they follow the rules? It's disgusting okay? After finished swimming, we took our bath then packed our things up. It's time to check out. It's time to say goodbye to Port Dickson and Avillion Hotel. I'm gonna miss you. Haha. *awww... I think of Jay's song 说了再见We went back to K.L. after having lunch in my Uncle's friend's restaurant. On the way back to K.L., my cousins and I all fell asleep. We were really exhausted yet we are enjoyable. Thanks Uncle and Audrey JieJie for bringing me to travel. 


*for more photos viewing, please go my facebook photo album :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~