Merry Christmas!!

Christmas is finally over yet I'm still in the Christmas mood. Well, I had a fun and memorable Christmas party with my buddies on 25th Dec at Jia Ying's house. Do you had it too? :P I went out to Leisure Mall at 2pm for meeting up my friends, but sadly they came half an hour late from the time 2pm that we decided to meet up. After waiting for 15 mins, I have no choice and decided to go to Popular and read some books while waiting for them. I really get bored for waiting people so long, some more I was alone. *I'm impatient =X Few mins later, there was a call from Yonger asking me where am I. Oh Gosh! They came finally! We then went to buy Christmas present and some ingredients for making pudding. After that we went to a noodle house to have our lunch. We really didn't realise that time past so fast. It was 4.30pm! We quickly went back to Big Apple Donuts and bought some doughnuts for bringing to Jia Ying's house as Bi Lian's mum was coming to fetch us from Leisure Mall to Jia Ying's house. Thanks Bi Lian and Aunty! :) We lost our way when going to Jia Ying's house. We have no choice but just calling Jia Ying to get direction. We finally reached her house after that. WOW* Her house is definitely nice! Her living room full of antiques and her room is very big! I love her house! x) And her Tatami and grand piano too! Teeheee~ :D After that we had our dinner. Got sushi, chicken steak, sambal fish, Big Apple Donuts and many more. The foods were tasted great! We really enjoy eating them. :P After finished the dinner, we went to Jia Ying's room to play 'pillow fight'. Haha first time play it. The boys kept throwing the pillows to the girls and grabbed them from us too. >< we kena bully. Then the game 'pillow fight' turned to be 'grabbing pillow'. LOL. We really exhausted after playing it. Sadly, my long nail was broken when I grabbed pillow form the guys. It's was bleeding! Luckily Jia Ying helped me to clean my wound. But then all of them came down. They said we went down for too long and came down to have a look. Awww... Thanks guys for caring! We went back to her room then. We stopped our 'grabbing pillow', I think was because they didn't want anyone hurts any more. So, it's party time!! Haha. Jia Ying's room has a disco light. We played the music and switched on the light, then Rynn, Shaun and Ronny practiced their dances for Scout Annual Dinner. The dances were nice but not really neat. Later on, we went down to the Tatami and had the lucky draw session. We gathered up all the presents and put them under the Christmas tree. Then, we put those number which  written on a small piece of paper in a Christmas hat and we drew together. I drew no. 28. It was a gift from Bi Lian. It's a note book with comics cover, kinda different from the others. Then, it's photography time!! We kept taking photos with each other by using own camera and phone camera. When 11 something, Bi Lian's mum came and ready to fetch us back but Jia Ying's mum asked Aunty to come into the house first as we still taking photos. When we were packed our things and ready to go home, both aunties were chatting. So, we listening to Jia Ying's bro, Roy telling story. *hehe actually I wasn't really understand what was he trying to tell. He is really adorable!! Awww... I still don't believe that he is 3 years old. He looked bigger and smarter than a 3-year-old-kid! Then is time to go home. Lian's mum fetched Yonger, Ming Hui, Jia Hui, Chin Yuen, Shaun and I back from Jia Ying's house again. Aunty dropped me at Yonger's house for waiting my dad to fetch. Not long after, my dad came. That day really was a great Christmas Party ever! *haha I never celebrated Christmas with friends even with family. This time was the first time. I really enjoy it very much! Thanks guys!! 
Now is the photo time, hope you guys will enjoy viewing it~

Presents under Christmas Tree on the Tatami
The messy table :x
Jia Ying & me 
Yonger, me & Ming Hui 
Bi lian & me 
The guys :) 
Jia Hui, me & the guys 
The girls <3 
me with the gift from bilian
The note book :) 
front view 
back view 
#28 :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~