Ruined Holiday's Plan


Sigh sigh sigh... Our holiday's plan is ruined 75%. We cancelled our plans due to many reasons. 
1. karaoke -- one of us was busy
2. Sunway Pyramid ice skating -- transportation problem
3. Chin Yuen's condo -- felt like not going (for girls only) [haha this reason is so lame =.=]
 Now our plan just left the 25%, which is Tiff's barbecue party. Hopefully it won't be cancelled suddenly. I really yearn for a sweet outing with all my friends, why does a simple requirement also can't make it? =( 

巾帼枭雄之义海豪情


Well, forget about the outing... Recently only I started to watch 巾帼枭雄之义海豪情 [okay, I know I'm slow] This drama really the most 'gan jiong' drama ever. Almost every episode also leading you to continue the next episode. Really very nice! 值得一看! Haha recommended drama for your idle time. =) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~