It's HOLIDAY!!!

First of all, I would like to say is, holidays will be started tomorrow!! *whee~ Anyway, I don't have any special feels as I already used to not going to school. (huh, ponteng :P)  Since there is a long holidays, so my friends and I have planned some activities. But it just a PLAN, not sure that if we really can make it. Sad huh... 
In our plan, we are going to:
1.  sing karaoke at Neway this Friday--19/11, 
2. Sunway for ice skating with ye, mh, jy and py on next Tuesday--23/11, (whee~ my first 
     time :D) 
3. Chin Yuen's condo for swimming on next Wednesday--24/11, (well, don't tease me when 
    I'm wearing the swimming suit >< )     
4. Tiffany's house for barbecue on next Friday--26/11. (yeah! long time never have a barbecue 
     party with friends!!) 
Well, regarding to the Sunway's ice skating, I told my mom that we might going there by bus, but she said:" No transport, no outing!" so I'm wondering that is it bus the best transport for those who have no transport?? So is it counted as I have transport to go there? See? I got transport huh!! Well, once again, it just a plan. *sigh I hope everything is going smoothly...  God bless me :) 
Hmmm... Holiday's plan was settled, but the big problem is I lack of Money!!! $$$ It should be said, I have the financial problem all the time! >< Huh! I need Vitamin M badly!!! Now I feel like going out to find a job to earn money :) But my mom doesn't let me to work as I'm still underage. Anyway, I found a good way to settle my financial problem, which is I'm going to sell my old magazines!!! (I'm gonna miss you all) Haha I saved the Earth! :P Hope it's really do help me :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~