Chinese New Year Party ­­­♥

Had a great and fun party at Rynn's house last night. Many people attended the party. We watched the movie Saw right after I reached his house. The movie was freaking disgusting!! Luckily I'm not eating at that time or I'll vomit out all the things. lol. And, the movie had many f*** words. It appeared in every single sentence. I wonder that the director always say f*** too? 
We gambled, we played, we PARTY!! Our party mood was turned on, but I think someone's was off as they were not feeling well and drunk. Drank to much beer already :P 
Well, I played Ken's DSLR last night. A new experience of taking photos. DSLR can capture HD pictures,  love it so muchhhhhh! ♥ Now only I know why people always yearn for a DSLR
Here is some photos from Ken and YiBin's DSLR :D 

car racing o.o 
gaming~
buying KFC
watching Saw 
Disgusting scene =X
m&ms
when Rynn was a kid :) 
mahjong! 
the mahjong pieces meant something. guess what? :P 
4 of us :) 
Yong Er with the DSLR 
Drunk I
Drunk II 
sleeping beauty :D 
me :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~