Calligraphy Competition & Chinese New Year Celebration ♥

Long time didn't post my blog due to my laziness. Undeniable, time really flies. Last post of my blog was about the Christmas Party. And now I'm going to talk about Chinese New Year. Nothing much to say, as a Connaughtian, sure you know that yesterday was our school's Calligraphy Competition and Chinese New Year Celebration. We had Calligraphy Competition before recess and all students were involved in it. Here is some photos for the competition that I stole from Yi Bin and Ken the photographers. :P 


Students sat at the words SMKTC. 
Although they were written with words, but can't see it. :/ 
After the recess, it was CNY celebration. Well, let's talk about 27/1 first. During the Chinese period, our teacher asked us that can we have a performance for the celebration as there is not enough performance. Initially, we all were not really willing to have a performance, but then we agreed to. We chose 大团圆 as our song and settled everything in a rush. I think we had not more than 5 hours time to get settled all the stuffs. Before going for the performance, we were very nervous and kept having rehearsal at the back of the stage to make sure that we were already know ourselves' movements and the lyrics. We did not hope that we make any mistakes. After the Chinese tradition dance, it's our turn to perform. When the cloth was up, I heard students were acclaim. I even saw some of them waving their hands. I'm glad that they applause when our show was end. I'm glad too when my friends said that we did a good job. We don't admit we are the best, but what we can say is we did our best. Here is some photos of our performance. :) 

We took this before having performance. Thanks to Bryan, the photographer :P 
Free Style! :D 
I was on the centre of the stage and we had our reunion dinner :P 
大团圆
I miss that day very much!! It was such a great experience. Hope that we going to have a  performance again next year.
We are 4S2, and we are AWESOME!! I love you guys!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~