Happy New Year 2012!

It's the first day of 2012! Happy New Year!!! :) 
How did you guys spend your New Year's Eve? 
Well, I was counting down for 2012 on Facebook with all my Facebook friends.
It's quite awesome though haha~ #NotForeverAlone :p
Hmm 2012 is the year of end of the world? I don't really mind. 
Because, even if it's end of the world, we still have to continue doing what we should do, 
and not going to stop doing anything because of the so-called end of the world.
And well, I don't really feel happy or excited because of 2012. 
It's SPM year! This is the real end of the world for me >< 
My friends just can't stop reminding me, even me keep reminding myself too. ><
Such a sad case... 
It's the beginning of a new journey for everyone.
So I wish you guys will have an awesome year and a better year than ever.
And most importantly, everything will go on very smoothly !! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~