Celebration of Dragon Year

[今年没有办新春,也没有办挥春比赛]
But luckily, we still have the celebration of Chinese New Year. 
Yeah, 5S2 again involved in the event. 
Some of us are actors for the drama, and others are involved in the singing part. 
I feel proud to be a member of 5S2 seriously. 
We are considered  active to involve in such event, because teacher said that,
she asked other classes to perform, but they just gave a not-willing-face.
We are enthusiastic!! xD
Although the preparation for this event was quite tiring, and we were in a rush, 
it brought lots of memories to me. 
And, it's going to be a memorable one. Because this is the last event that we get involve in this last year of our secondary school life.
I think we're going to miss it after we graduate. 
Must appreciate it!!! 
Erm.. I think I talked too much craps for this post. 
That's all for it :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~