倪安东!!! Anthony Neely!!! ♥

Hello people!! How's your day? Well, I went to Genting Highlands yesterday, and I enjoyed it very much!! You know why? Because I saw Anthony Neely!!! ♥ *scream As I told you, yesterday was the final of Pop Star 2011 Singing Competition, which held in Arena Of Star@Genting Highlands. I thought that competition (for me it's a concert LOL) must have a ticket only can enter. As I was alone and nothing to do, so I stood outside of the entrance of Arena Of Star, hoping Anthony will come out from there (I think I was kinda crazy =.=) That day's weather already cold enough, somemore it was raining. I was shivering outside there!! I felt like giving up and go back to hotel room. But then my friend told me, don't give up on everything you wanted to do. So, I decided to wait there. Haha! Luckily, got an uncle at the entrance there approached to me and asked, why don't I go inside? I was like, huh? Seriously I can go inside without ticket? He said this competition need no ticket, it's free. When I went into the hall, the competition was still going on. And I saw a participant, he aged 17, looks like the guys who acted in the movie I'm not Stupid, Tom (Shawn Lee). His name is Justin Ng. After the competition, it's time for the judgers to discuss and calculate the participants' marks. IT ANTHONY'S TIME!!! He sang 3 songs but only 2 out of 3 is his own songs —— 末日快乐 and 散场的拥抱. Another song is This Love by Maroon 5. When he sang 散场的拥抱, I felt so touching somehow. Maybe it's the feel when you can listen to your idol's live singing in front of you. I cried when listening the song. :') This is the first song that makes me cry or feel like crying once I listen to it, for no reason. Anyway, I've recorded his videos! The 散场的拥抱 video will be uploaded on the next post =)
Well, maybe it's too many words and you feel lazy to read, never mind, here is the photos =) Hopefully you'll enjoy them =)
Anyway, sorry for the quality of the photos. I was sitting far from the stage and tried hard to take better photos. *my phone's camera ain't DSLR =X



This is the guy who looks like Shawn Lee

Anthony singing the first song

Handsome right? :P



Interviewing~ 

Anthony is singing the second and third song 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~