All The Best !!!

Monday, (18/4/2011), such a memorable day. 
Finally, Mr. Wong left us, he left all connaughtians, he left SMK Taman Connaught. 
In order to thank him for supporting Chinese Language Society, we performed a sign language. 
I was like very excited and happy as I could perform for him. I appreciated that.
Well, when on the stage performing the sign language, I saw him was like crying. He's touched. 
I felt crying, too :'( 
Later, it was gift giving ceremony. Some students of 4S2 went up just to give him the DIY cardboard and our wishes. I saw his the tears rolling in his eyes. I couldn't stand for it already, so I cried. 
He cried too when he walked out from the hall. 
Goodbye Mr. Wong. All the Best!! We You !!
I, miss him :'( 


walked into the hall
speech 1 
speech 2 
speech 3 
Mr. Wong giving the speech
Korean dance 
sign language 
cardboard for Mr. Wong
:')
tears in his eyes :x
Mr. Wong with Guan Yi Gor 
Goodbye Mr. Wong. All the Best. We You 
Bye :') 
Mr. Wong's 招牌动作 1
Mr. Wong's 招牌动作 2
class photo with Mr. Wong 
Teehee~~ :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing~